- Make sure that evictions are done according to laws & regulations
- Evictions happens when breach of tenancy terms happens due to non-payment or due to non-renewal or any other reason that requires eviction law suit
- Filing relevant paperwork to seek owner approval for legal proceedings.
- Initiate the proceedings and follow-up with competent authorities
- Representing owner in court (Power of Attorney might be required)
- Coordinating with law enforcement to evict tenant and tenants belongings from unit